WILL SHERIDAN

WILL SHERIDAN
GIANT Available now on iTunes!

BOOK THE GIANT

Your click helps Will Sheridan to perform at Z100's Jingle Ball! Spread the word!


Ever feel like you're ready to let it all out.. I have been work on my first project for about a year- same time, I've being taking my music- NOT MY ABILITY, I always had it in me...- my music, seriously....

So with the help of the greatest team on earth... I'm putting on a showcase to celebrate all the wonderful people who helped me along the way.. and to give you my experience to you in person...

Tomorrow the Premix mixed by DJ SteelForce will be available right here for download and the single, "Jungle Juice"... as well...

W!LL Sheridan
SoundwaVVe
DJ SteelForce
DJ BONNIE DANGER

Catch us... TOMORROW:
112 Rivington / Essex
@FAtBABY
L.E.S
F train...





W!ll S.

No comments:

Post a Comment